|Type||International, Award, Open, Two-Stage, Onymous|
|Genre||Commerce, Housing, Landscape, Public, Renovation, Urban|
|RegDeadline||30 June 2018 GoogleCal iCal|
|30 June 2018 (via Online)|
|Target Field||All projects should have been completed on or after 01 January 2010. For Future Projects/Innovative Design category entries, the design dates should not be older than 2010.|
Categories for Completed Projects:
2) Commercial (Office & Business, Retail and wholesale, Production)
3) Public (Sport & Leisure, Education, Hospitality, Culture, Mixed Use, Health, Religion, Civic ,Transportation)
4) Urban Projects, Rural Projects, Landscape & Public Spaces (Including squares and streets)
5) Old and New (Reuse and adaptation, Renovation, Restoration, Regeneration)
6) Interior Architecture
Future Projects/Innovative Designs:
This sub-category is a celebration of excellence design-only, future or uncompleted projects including entries of regional/ international competitions, that meet the following conditions. We will be looking to champion creation and concept that has pushed its specific typology forward and proven a holistic and effective approach. Also:
- The site of the project is located in Asia, having rich ecological, cultural, historical or physical characteristics and features.
- Has Focused on responsive design, having addressed, challenged or responded to an architectural-related issue (physical, ecological, sociocultural, contextual, technical and..).
- It is based on local or regional studies.
- Introduces or represents an innovative design vision / approach.
Carme Pinós (Founder of Carme Pinós Studio, Member of the Architects Association of Catalonia, International Fellow of RIBA)
Yoko Okuyama (Former Fellow of Kenzo Tange's Studio, Founder of Sohseisha Architecture & Design Firm renowned Painter)
Abbas Gharib (Architect Based in Verona, Italy, Fonder of Studio Ghraib & Tensor Community)
Willy Müller (Co-Founder of IAAC, Founder of WMA, Willy Müller Architects)
Ali Busboys (Founder of BAD. Built by Associative Data.Barcelona.Deirut.Dublin)
The top two winners in each Award category will receive Gold and Silver medals, respectively.
150 USD Free
The entrance fee for the second project or more is 100 USD.
The candidate projects will be charged 220 Euro to be considered for the next stage of judgment.
Award Ceremony: October 26th, 2018 in Barcelona