|Type||International, Award, Open, Two-Stage, Onymous|
|Genre||Commerce, Housing, Landscape, Public, Renovation, Urban|
|RegDeadline||25 July 2017 GoogleCal iCal|
|25 July 2017 (via Online)|
|Target Field||All projects should have been completed on or after 01 January 2010. For Future Projects/Innovative Design category entries, the design dates should not be older than 2010.|
Categories for Completed Projects:
2) Commercial (Office & Business, Retail and wholesale, Production)
3) Public (Sport & Leisure, Education, Hospitality, Culture, Mixed Use, Health, Religion, Civic ,Transportation)
4) Urban Projects, Rural Projects, Landscape & Public Spaces (Including squares and streets)
5) Old and New (Reuse and adaptation, Renovation, Restoration, Regeneration)
6) Interior Architecture
Future Projects/Innovative Designs:
This sub-category is a celebration of excellence design-only, future or uncompleted projects including entries of regional/ international competitions, that meet the following conditions. We will be looking to champion creation and concept that has pushed its specific typology forward and proven a holistic and effective approach. Also:
- The site of the project is located in Asia, having rich ecological, cultural, historical or physical characteristics and features.
- Has Focused on responsive design, having addressed, challenged or responded to an architectural-related issue (physical, ecological, sociocultural, contextual, technical and..).
- It is based on local or regional studies.
- Introduces or represents an innovative design vision / approach.
Nader Ardalan, an Architect, President of Ardalan Associates, LLC
Shirish Beri, an Architect, President of Shirish Beri & Associates
Warm Kishi, an Architect, President of Waro Kishi + K.Associates
The top two winners in each Award category will receive Gold and Silver medals, respectively.
The Award Ceremony: October 20th, 2017 in Berlin