Winner announced. View entries...
|Category||Award / Competition Result|
|Type||International, Award, Open, Single-Stage, Onymous|
|RegDeadline||11 December 2009 (See "Entry Fee" below) GoogleCal iCal|
|11 December 2009 (Must be Received)|
|Eligibility||Exhibit designers, fabricators, and their clients|
|Target Field||Trade show exhibit designs making between Dec. 1, 2007, and Dec. 1, 2009|
- Green Exhibits
- Elements and Details
- Small Budgets and Small Spaces
- Island: Less than $150 per square foot
- Island: $150 per square foot or more
- Peninsula: Less than $150 per square foot
- Peninsula: $150 per square foot or more
- Double-Deck: Less than $150 per square foot
- Double-Deck: $150 per square foot or more
- First-time Exhibitor: Exhibits created for clients that have never exhibited in a trade show.
- Before and After
- International Designer: Exhibits designed by companies located outside the United States.
- International Exhibit: Exhibits designed by U.S. companies for trade shows outside the United States.
Gaby Brink (founder and creative director, Tomorrow Partners, Berkeley, CA)
Thom Faulders (founder, Faulders Studio, Berkeley, CA)
Clement Mok (designer, instigator, and consultant, CMCD Inc., San Francisco)
Peter Stathis (founder, Virtual Studio, San Francisco)
Michael Patrick Cronan (partner, Cronan, Berkeley, CA)
David Meckel (FAIA, director of research and planning, CA College of the Arts, San Francisco)
Debra Nichols (founder, Debra Nichols Design, San Francisco)
$125: Early bird deadline (Nov. 20, 2009)
$165: Final deadline (Dec. 11, 2009)
Project Summary and no more than 20 images and Floor Plan
533 Double Tree Drive
Highland Village, TX 75077
Winners announcement: March 1, 2010