|Category||Award / Competition Result|
|Type||International, Award, Open|
|RegDeadline||31 January 2017 GoogleCal iCal|
|17 February 2017 (Must be Received) GoogleCal|
|Target Field||The architectural works must have been designed by a professional Architect and completed between the 1st of January 2012 and the 31st of December 2016.|
The Dedalo Minosse International Prize for commissioning a building, takes place in Vicenza (Italy), the city of Andrea Palladio, since 1997. It is promoted by ALA-Assoarchitetti, the Italian association for professional architects, to spread good quality architecture.
The Prize comes from the idea that the framework for creating good architectural works is not only determined by the quality of the Architect's project (architects, building engineers, freelance professionals here called "Architect") but also by the positive and stimulating role played by the Client.
Registration is free of charge.
Starting from the ninth edition the Dedalo Minosse Prize includes also the Andrea Palladio International Prize, promoted by Caoduro Lucernari from 1987 to 1993.
- "Dedalo Minosse International Prize", to a Client who commissioned a professional Architect;
- "Dedalo Minosse International Prize OCCAM - Under 40", to a Client who commissioned a young professional Architect;
- "ALA-Assoarchitetti Prize- Fondazione Inarcassa", to a Client who commissioned an Italian professional architect;
- "ALA-Assoarchitetti Prize Under 40", to a Client who commissioned a young Italian professional Architect;
- Andrea Palladio International Prize, to the Client who distinguished himself for his work in the last 20 years.
The final results will be communicated only to the selected candidates by Friday March 24th 2017
ALA-ASSOARCHITETTI and Regione del Veneto