|Type||International, Project, Open, Two-Stage|
|RegDeadline||8 August 2016 GoogleCal iCal|
|8 August 2016 (via Online)|
Moran Museum of Art presents MORAN FOLLY 2016 that is trying to expand its area to various art fields under the slogan "Moran, The New Art Platform". Located in Namyangju city, Korea, the museum has planned on expanding its space to the nearby Moran Cemetery Park.
The theme of the MORAN FOLLY 2016 is 'peaceful Dynamics'.
We are looking forward to a great art piece that emanates energy in its geographical specialty tranquility and silence.
Folly Installation Guideline:
- Plan works that can be made with the budget (10,000 USD), artists are responsible for the exceeding budget
- Materials hazardous for the general public will not be accepted
- Use weather resistant materials since the final work will be installed outdoors
- Selected grand prized work (to be announced on around August 16) will be given 50 days to produce the work until the opening reception (October 11), thus plan accordingly
- Artist is responsible for other expenses (flight, living expenses, etc)
- Artist is responsible for the works made outside the Moran Museum (shipping fee)
The chair of the jury : Anton Garcia-Abril
Grand Prize: 10,000 USD for Folly production
Final Selected Teams (10 teams): Exhibition
Sketch or perspective drawing
Size of the submitting work should be two A3 papers
2nd Submission deadline: August 17 to August 31, 2016
Award ceremony: October 11, 2016 at Moran Museum of Art
Moran Museum of Art