|Category||Project Competition / Open to Students|
|Type||International, Project, Age Restriction and Students, Single-Stage, Anonymous|
|RegDeadline||5 November 2018 (See "Entry Fee" below) GoogleCal iCal|
|9 November 2018 (via Online) GoogleCal|
|Eligibility||Students and Graduates in Architecture or Civil Engineering until 30 years old|
The External Social Infrastructure Project Plan (PLAN PISE), through this document, is pleased to invite you to the Public Design Competition for the Architectural Preliminary Design for the Expansions of IE 7216 VILLA DE JESÚS HIGH SCHOOL, to be developed between the months of August and November of this year, in the city of Lima, Peru.
The external social infrastructure project plan (PISE PLAN) is a social entrepreneurship created to assist Communities in developement process, in the Planification and Construction of Social Infrastructure Projects that permits the improvement of their habitability conditions. A transdisciplinary bet for the Bicentennial that allows the approach of disciplines and professional careers with the needs of the country.
In order to fulfill this purpose, PISE PLAN has created a financial collective fund, built by students and recent architecture graduates, whose benefits will be directed to the planning, management, design and construction of Social Infrastructure Projects in organized communities that have at least one project in planning or in execution process.
The PISE PLAN proposes to support 15 social infrastructure projects until 2021, this initiative will allow the construction of a Programmed Semester Agenda of 3 public competitions with the following objectives:
01. Identify, Finance and Build the most appropriate projects in favor of the communities, collectives and institutions that demand it.
02. Reactivate public competitions (binding) in a sustained way, which allow students and recent graduates from different disciplines focused on the planning and management of cities, the meritorious access to different public commissions.
03. Being the source of contact and / or discussion of the students and recent graduates of the different faculties of Architecture of all Peru.
Arch. Luis Rodriguez
Arch. Jorge Sánchez
Arch. Rafael Zamora
Arch. Augusto Román
Headmistress, Villa de Jesús school
APAFA president Villa de Jesús school
PISE PLAN management
- 1st Place: construction of the work/pavilion
By the amount: $ 10,000
Technical file: $ 2,000
- 3 First Place: Paid Internship (for architecture students) in MEDELLIN or LIMA
The architecture students that are part of the winning teams can access 3-month paid traineeships, past this period the subsequent negotiations will be conducted directly with the offices where the traineeships will be held.
- 3 First Place and Honorable mentions: Exhibition and Publication
REGULAR ENTRY (until October 23th): 115 USD
LATE ENTRY (until November 5th): 150 USD
Announcement of results: November 23th 2018
The External Social Infrastructure Project Plan (PLAN PISE)