|Category||Idea Competition / Open to Students|
|Type||International, Idea, Open, Single-Stage, Anonymous|
|Genre||Architecture, Furniture, Graphic, Interior, Product, Street-Furniture, Urban|
|RegDeadline||13 July 2010 GoogleCal iCal|
|13 July 2010 (via Online)|
the motto of seoul international design competition 2010 envisions the realization of an egalitarian society and human values through design proposals that are easy, convenient, and pleasant to use. especially in the environment of a contemporary city, as well as product and space, the importance of communication is rapidly increasing (most of it is based on digital technology), and design can bring convenience, safety, equality and pleasure to citizens through establishing a new order between components constituting a city.
the ‘design for all’ objective is made to increase the efforts and the pursuit of design production that can be shared by all, removing emotional and physical barriers by becoming an universal communicative social solution.
currently under construction.
- golden haechi prize: one winner, USD 10,000
- silver haechi prize: three winners, USD 2,000 each
- bronze haechi prize: five winners, USD 1,000 each
- iron haechi prize: max. ten winners, USD 500 each
- honorable mention: within two hundred people, certification for each
- people's choice awards: twenty winners, certification for each
up to 3 files for uploading to our server, etc
final results announcement: august 2010
hosted by seoul metropolitan government and organized by seoul design foundation in collaboration with designboom