|Category||Award / Competition Result|
|Type||International, Award, Open, Single-Stage, Anonymous|
|RegDeadline||1 April 2011 GoogleCal iCal|
|1 April 2011 (Must be Received)|
|Eligibility||Landscape architects, Agronomists and Foresters worldwide or others professionals involved in landscape and environment projects and enrolled on national and international professional registers|
The “TORSANLORENZO INTERNATIONAL PRIZE” 2009 is offered with the aim of highlighting completed projects and promoting the quality of forest and urban green spaces.
There are three sections, as follows:
• SECTION A - LANDSCAPE DESIGN IN TRANSFORMATION OF THE TERRITORY –
Actions for environment restoration, renewal and recovery;
• SECTION B - URBAN GREEN SPACES – The quality of projects in cities: squares,
neighbourhood green spaces, urban and private parks;
• SECTION C - PRIVATE GARDENS IN CITIES AND SUBURBS.
The jury will be composed of experts and representatives of the professional category concerned.
1st Prize: 2,500 euros (one per category)
2nd Prize: 1,000 euros (one per category)
Both Italian and English
- A descriptive technical report of no more than 5 pages in standard A4 format, in both Italian and English
- 2 tables in standard A1 format
Headquarters of Torsanlorenzo Gruppo Florovivaistico Soc. Coop. Agr. - Via Campo di Carne, 51 –00040 Tor San Lorenzo – Ardea – Rome (Italy)
Result: 27 April 2011
Prize giving Ceremony: 21 May 2011 (at the conference centre of the Torsanlorenzo Gruppo Florovivaistico)
Torsanlorenzo Gruppo Florovivaistico Soc. Coop. Agr.