|Type||Call for submissions|
|RegDeadline||31 December 2013 GoogleCal iCal|
|31 December 2013|
World Landscape Architecture calls for submissions for the 12th edition of WLA landscape architecture magazine. We are looking for great conceptual and built projects from design studios, firms, freelancers, students from across the world that were designed or realised in 2013. Projects can be landscape, urban design, lighting, art installation (a landscape architect/ landscape designer must have been involved with the project). We encourage all firms to submit projects of any scale, nothing is too small or too big and showcases the diversity of work of the landscape profession.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful and diverse projects.
How to submit your project?
1. Select your 5 to 10 best images with a minimum 800 pixels wide at 150dpi in jpg format. (Images should be attached or included in one zip or rar file – do NOT paste images in the email)
2. Write 500-1000 words English descriptive text (Including 100-300 word design statement by the designer/team) about the project in word format or emails (no pdfs allowed).
3. List the project name, location, design firm, consultants(architects, artists, engineers, constractors, etc) and the credits for images and text.
4. Include a note stating that you or the company ”own the copyright to the project, images and text and give World Landscape Architecture the right to publish the work digitally and/or in hard copy format.”
5. Email the files and text to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “WLA12 – Project Title – Designer” – replace Project Title with name of your project, Designer with the name or your name or firm name
Please send any files larger that 10mb via wetransfer.com or yousendit.com
WLA Landscape Architecture Magazine