|カテゴリ||アワード / 学生が参加できるコンペ|
|タイプ||International, Scholarship, Students, Single-Stage|
|ジャンル||Architecture, Furniture, Landscape, Lighting, Product|
|登録締切日||30 July 2014 GoogleCal iCal|
|提出締切日||30 July 2014 (via Online)|
|応募資格||Students enrolled or accepted for enrollment in six or more credits in a design-based program|
Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. wants to reward students who are determined to solve today’s most challenging design problems.
If you’re ready to impress us with your imagination, submit your best design created in the software of your choice to our scholarship program. A panel of industry experts will evaluate all submissions and reward scholarship recipients with financial awards, industry recognition, features in an online gallery, and more.
Not yet announced
THE VECTORWORKS DESIGN SCHOLARSHIP IN LANDSCAPE
- $3,000 USD for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, studying abroad, conference fees, or other educational purposes
- Framed Vectorworks Design Scholarship certificate
- Free Vectorworks design software for your school’s computer lab
- Free virtual or in-person training for faculty and students
THE RICHARD DIEHL DESIGN AWARD
- $7,000 USD for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, studying abroad, conference fees, or other educational purposes
- Exposure in industry publications, press releases, Planet Vectorworks, the Vectorworks Design Scholarship gallery, and more.
- Framed Richard Diehl Design Award certificate
- Benefits for your professor and school, including Vectorworks lab licenses and training provided by a Vectorworks expert.
One PDF (not exceed 10MB), Explain (total 450-word max)
Vectorworks Design Scholars revealed: 30 August 2014
Richard Diehl Design Award recipient announced: 9 September 2014
Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc.